If you are a delivery driver, contractor or DIY homeowner who needs to move gravel, then you need to take a look at a HAULIT Workhorse Trailer. A HAULIT trailer is the perfect all in one delivery system for versatile delivery jobs– it is easy to use and can help you save money. In this blog post, we will show you how to use your HAULIT trailer to haul and unload gravel as well as the benefits of using one. Let’s get started!
Benefits of hauling and unloading gravel with a Haulit Trailer:
HAULIT trailers are perfect for small to medium jobs. With the automatic unload, you can save time and energy by preventing hand labor or heavy shoveling. You can also make more trips in a day because you can deliver more smaller order deliveries to your customers and clients. At the end of the day, lower operating costs and safety will help you save money while versatility in function will make it the most efficient trailer you own!
- no hand labor or heavy shoveling
- unloads many sizes of rock and gravel
- no cracking the asphalt or cement with heavy equipment
- versatile uses
- low operating cost
- frees up big equipment for the bigger jobs
- helps make more deliveries in a day
How to use your Haulit trailer to haul and unload gravel:
- First, load your gravel onto the Haulit trailer. Make sure that the gravel is evenly distributed on the trailer so that it does not shift during transport or make your trailer sway.
- Next, secure the load with secure tarping. This will help to prevent any accidents during transits and keep you road safe and compliant.
- Finally, head to your destination and unload the gravel. Once you arrive, use the remote to tilt the bed and unload the gravel using the conveyor floor.
- To spread the load: lessen the incline of the dump hydraulics and slowly pull forward while running the conveyor floor allowing the gravel to fall through the gap behind the conveyor and the skid plates. This will leave a nice, even spread.
- To dump the load: raise the incline of the dump hydraulics to their max extension and allow the gravel to unload into a pile while slightly pulling forward as needed.
That’s all there is to it! With a Haulit trailer, hauling and unloading gravel is easy and can help save you time and money.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about Haulit trailers, please visit our website or give us a call today. We would be happy to help you find the perfect trailer for your needs!
Thank you for reading. until next time!