10 Ways to Maintain Positive Cash Flow Through and After Covid19!
Now, more than ever, small order shipping is critical for communities. As we prepare for a complete shift in the economy and day to day operations of businesses and lifestyle we must look to the needs of our communities and how we can support each other. As people continue social distancing, online shopping, shipping, and delivery will be in high demand. A collaborative approach to solve the issues at hand, both now and during recovery will be essential for a thriving future.
Your Community Needs You! Here are 10 ways of how Haulit Delivery can help through the crisis to recovery! Right now, in most US states, construction is considered an essential activity. Operations and services must be conducted in compliance with social distancing requirements and with Haulit, this can be accomplished!
GET INNOVATIVE! GET CONNECTED! GET SERVING!
- Find farmers that are in need of delivery of feed and supplies to their animals.
- Find farm and ranch supply stores needing help providing deliveries to farms or homes.
- Find zoo’s that are in need of delivery of supplies to their facilities.
- Find nursing homes that are in need of food or supplies for their patients.
- Find warehouses that are in need of delivery for their customers.
- Find landscape companies that need daily deliveries of materials to their sites.
- Find organizations in need of water or supplies.
- Find big box stores like Lowe’s or Home Depot that are in need of delivery of goods to their customers.
- Find local delivery businesses that are in need of more drivers with bigger cargo space or LTL delivery needs.
- Find needs within the FB Marketplace and offer your delivery services.
Take a proactive role in contributing to the solution to help overcome the negative economic impact and keep businesses and families supplied and protected. Too much is at stake within our communities and country to sit by and complain about the circumstances. Haulit trailers are remote operated with only one employee needed. This allows for social distancing while still making deliveries.
Serve your community by becoming a delivery broker. Reach out and establish new relationships within your community to find out where the needs are and seek to serve them. Haulit helps by connecting the city to customers while helping local brick and mortar businesses increase services and cash flow.
We are here for you! We have a fleet of trucks and trailers ready and able to help delivery needs in communities. In our own community, right now, we are:
- Delivering Sod
- Powering LTL, Local, Hot-Shot Deliveries
- Equipping people with trailers so they can broker deliveries in their own communities!
Please contact us today to see how we can help.
Let’s all work together being a positive force of good during these challenging times!