Do you need to haul and unload mulch for garden, construction or landscaping projects? If so, you should consider using a Haulit trailer. A Haulit trailer is an all in one trailer unloading system designed specifically for this purpose, and it makes the job much easier than trying to do it by hand. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of using a Haulit trailer to haul and unload mulch, and we will provide tips on how to use it effectively.
Benefits of using a Haulit trailer to haul and unload mulch
- no hand labor or heavy lifting
- unload bagged or loose mulch
- no cracking the asphalt or cement with heavy equipment
- Versatile uses
- Low operating cost
- Can unload loose, palleted, bagged mulch.
When you are hauling and unloading mulch with a Haulit trailer, one of the biggest benefits is that it prevents you from hand labor or having to lift heavy bags of mulch. Its also cleaner! There’s no need for having to sweep our your truck bed! All of this can save you a lot of time and energy, especially if you have many deliveries to make.
A Haulit trailer isn’t made for the large jobs, but it will accommodate multiple runs of smaller orders with a lower operating cost! You can make more trips in a day because you may deliver smaller order deliveries to your customers and clients rather than waiting for the big trucks.
Another benefit of using a Haulit trailer is that it won’t damage the asphalt and concrete like heavy triple axle dump trucks do.This is important since you don’t want to waste money on repairs or errors. It will also keep your clients happy!
Tips for hauling and unloading mulch with a Haulit Trailer
- Make sure that the Haulit trailer is properly attached to your vehicle before starting out.
- Determine how much mulch you need to haul.
- 3 & 4 Pallet Maximum
- 6-8 Cubic feet bulk Capacity (Unless your trailer has extended side walls)
- Load the mulch into the Haulit trailer and secure it with the tarping feature so that it doesn’t spill out and stays DOT compliant.
- Be careful when backing up the Haulit trailer. You do not want to hit anything with the trailer, and you also do not want to damage the mulch.
- Tilt the trailer and unload it where you need it. If the load is loose material, make sure that you unload the mulch in a safe area. You do not want it to get scattered around, and you also do not want anyone to trip over it. If your load is palleted, make sure that you unload it in a designated area.
Following these tips, you should be able to haul and unload mulch easier than ever! Hauling and unloading mulch by hand can be a difficult and time-consuming task, but it doesn’t have to be. You can also use a Haulit trailer to transport other materials, such as soil and gravel. So next time you need to haul and unload mulch, be sure to consider the benefit of a Haulit trailer.